Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Keg
Jan 7, 2014

by Ralp
During which episode did David fire Yoshi? And does it need any backstory or is the reasoning explained while they are on the air?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Keg
Jan 7, 2014

by Ralp

Lovechop posted:

Dave obviously has some serious mental issues and that's precisely why I love him

I love that they're basically just counting down the days before he starts having gay sex.

A Keg
Jan 7, 2014

by Ralp

bowser posted:

I hope this Tuesday's episode isn't just Vegas part 6. It was an interesting change of scenery but overall a pretty lackluster set of episodes.

Critter quitting the show was really weird.

A Keg
Jan 7, 2014

by Ralp
I haven't listened to part 5 yet, so I don't know. Either way, it was really odd.

A Keg
Jan 7, 2014

by Ralp
Steve Lee coming in alone means he is going to tell more embarrassing poo poo about himself and his brother, which will piss Bobby off, which is good.

A Keg
Jan 7, 2014

by Ralp
I haven't the slightest clue if Steve Lee is a genius or a retard.

A Keg
Jan 7, 2014

by Ralp
Now that the show is dead we can all admit that Steve is loving awful at rapping and it was kinda mean that everybody but him was in on the joke about making his album because it'd be a bunch of talented people trying to propel Rappin' William Hung into the spotlight, I hope.

I mean he was still the best part of the show and I can't dislike him because he seems like a sweet guy with brain problems and probably mild retardation, but still.

A Keg
Jan 7, 2014

by Ralp

KinkyJohn posted:

It would be funny if he becomes a rap superstar though, because his career will always be haunted by the pocket pussy stories.

I'm willing to bet that he has at least 1 song about loving a pocket pussy.

A Keg
Jan 7, 2014

by Ralp
https://vid.me/4dS

This thing also got posted, so, uh, jay-kay lol pranked?

A Keg fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Sep 2, 2014

A Keg
Jan 7, 2014

by Ralp
Steve Lees album is on the dvdasa feed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Keg
Jan 7, 2014

by Ralp
Well duh, I posted jk already

• Locked thread