Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CrazyAss13
Jun 12, 2002
Awesome Dude

Business Octopus posted:

Dark dick being on the podcast but never showing his face or really talking about himself at all was a major cocktease.

Dark Dick is Critter right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrazyAss13
Jun 12, 2002
Awesome Dude

CrazyAss13 posted:

Dark Dick is Critter right?

Or maybe James Jean?

CrazyAss13
Jun 12, 2002
Awesome Dude

TwistedNails posted:

He explains it all on the podcast, I don't remember which episode but it's the last one yoshi was ever one so if you read the descriptions you should find it. I think it was like 10 or 20 in.

I don't think he fires him on air. I could be wrong, but I remember Yoshi's last podcast and Choe said why he should fire him and Yoshi kind of apologized and Choe kind of excepted, but he was never on again. Not sure if he went into it more in following podcasts, but I left Yoshi's last podcast thinking he would be back.

CrazyAss13
Jun 12, 2002
Awesome Dude

Snowy posted:

Was it really about stealing chips or something like that?

I'm working through the earlier ones but didn't get to that point.

I'm sure other things factored in besides the chips, but they we not just plain old chips. They were chips a friend brought back from Japan that you couldn't get in the States. Dave needed them for research because he was about to invest in a company that made chips.

• Locked thread