Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Business Octopus
Jun 27, 2005

Me IRL
The call in shows were horrible but this latest episode with Eli Roth was pretty good. David's story about the painting being ripped off was pretty good - honestly I can't believe he still has entertaining stories to tell.

In an unsuprising move, Yoshi managed to completely alienate Lilit after she got a boyfriend so she's not on Yoshi Didn't any more and we unfortunately aren't going to get them together as guest stars on DVDASA again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Octopus
Jun 27, 2005

Me IRL
Really happy that B.Lee popped out in this past episode. I liked him at first, but he is somehow even worse than Dave at monopolizing a conversation.

Business Octopus
Jun 27, 2005

Me IRL
Erik Griffin was being super annoying. This whole thing about :qqsay:"Women shouldn't just date guys that they want to gently caress, they should date NICE GUYS LIKE ME" poo poo pisses me off because you know that he's only trying to get with attractive 19 year olds instead of women that are similar to him in terms of looks, age, etc.

Business Octopus
Jun 27, 2005

Me IRL
Dark dick being on the podcast but never showing his face or really talking about himself at all was a major cocktease.

Business Octopus
Jun 27, 2005

Me IRL

TwistedNails posted:

Today's podcast is literally Bill Poon loving a hooker, the audio version.

I wasn't expecting that part and started feeling really uncomfortable on the subway. Guess I'll make sure to read the description next time. Of course, I didn't actually stop listening to the podcast or anything...

Business Octopus
Jun 27, 2005

Me IRL
Steve Lee and David Chang are a great combination. I was dying when Steve was discussing a day in his life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Octopus
Jun 27, 2005

Me IRL
Dave's imaginary relationship cracked me up for some reason. Sometimes lately I've been getting tired of him, but at the end of the day he's still got it (and by it, I mean a tendency towards behaviour so dumb and self-destructive that it's amusing).

• Locked thread