Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Banditoh
Aug 13, 2005
Like this show a lot. The Rogan Podcast introduced me to Yoshi, DVDASA made me fasciated by Yoshi. And David and Asa have interesting stories and perspectives.

Yoshi didn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Banditoh
Aug 13, 2005

bowser posted:

I really want a Thumb's Up season 4 :(.

Same here. Thumb's Up was awesome. If anyone likes the podcast check out Thumb's Up. Harry Kim and Dave Choe make for interesting hitchhiking internet television.

I hate that Joe Rogan didn't play along with trivia with Bobby. It's a silly segment and Rogan sitting there playing with his phone was annoying to me. He's done this on other shows as well and it gives me douche chills each time.

Banditoh
Aug 13, 2005

Dancing Peasant posted:

I have no idea why I enjoyed episode 101.

I have no idea why I enjoyed it either...must have been the real talk.

Banditoh
Aug 13, 2005
This show is underrated, it's loving way more entertaining than stern or O&A or any of that poo poo.

Banditoh
Aug 13, 2005

bowser posted:

So here is the music video for Keep That Fire Alive (Edison Remix) that also doubles as a Stevie Weebie sex tape :stare:. The nudity is all censored but it's very very :nws:.

Oddly, this gives me some faith in humanity.

• Locked thread