Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
72 poops do not a masterpiece make, holy poo poo on high.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
Personally, my favourite race is the Harlowes. If you haven't read up on them yet everyone, they're magically created bird-women. They grow to look like a 21 year old woman "with exaggerated female characteristics" within two to four weeks of their birth. Why do they grow so quickly? Well, their demon masters needed the new children to breed really quickly after the old ones were used up. A Harlowe can only give birth once, you see.

In other words, there's a race of bird-women who exist only as pedophilia bait and as utterly disposable rape once and throw away objects by their demon masters. What the gently caress dude? That's incredibly hosed up, even by RPG standards. Let me guess, they become 21 so quickly because you think women over 21 in real life are completely used up and horrible. gently caress off, you gross piece of poo poo.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
I'll give you credit, that's a better response than I was expecting. I'd recommend just dropping the sex/age angle entirely (and that awkward "exaggerated female characteristics" line ugh). Bird-women imprisoned by demons is workable, but anything else added to that idea is going to go very unspeakably bad, very quickly.

• Locked thread