Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

$200 a day, plus expenses

A couple months ago some pipes burst in my basement and took out a huge stack of Rifts books. I only really feel bad because Ramon Perez gave them to me. I have no use for a bunch of 80s chemistry textbooks disguised as RPG books otherwise.

EDIT: Keep in mind I'm saying this as someone who's currently drinking coffee out of a Palladium Fantasy mug I got from the 2012 Palladium Open House which I attended because they're located in the same Detroit suburb I currently live in, who might attend the 2015 POH, and who likes KS as a person I have played RPGs with and talked to a couple times rather than a businessman alright. That is how screwed the pooch is.

Lightning Lord fucked around with this message at 15:07 on Aug 5, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

It was a long shot that it would make it to GenCon. I'm surprised they managed to get the product completed for a customs inspection to be a problem in the first place.

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

Helical Nightmares posted:

Minion war metaplot?

Something to do with two biblical-styled Hells being at war, like in D&D. I think this metaplot has been ongoing for like a decade. In real life, I mean.

Lightning Lord
Feb 21, 2013

Alien Rope Burn posted:

Yeah, t's a long-running metaplot ("long-running" on account of only getting a plot-relevant book each year or every other year or so for the past decade) where apparently demons and devils- I'm sorry, deevils- go to war using various other worlds as battlegrounds. It ends with them fighting over Rifts Earth and the various factions essentially having to unite to keep either side from taking over. It seems more open-ended than Coalition War, but I can only assume they're going to have to give it some canon conclusion if they're going to reference it at all going forward. It's wrapped up now but that won't stop them from squeezing out two books of Coalition nonsense on account of it!

It's mostly the product of freelancer Carl Gleba rather than Siembieda himself, though Heroes of Humanity is Siembieda-penned.

Possibly "Siembieda-penned".

• Locked thread