Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
walruscat
Apr 27, 2013

This thread brought back a lot of nostalgia. My first game RPG ever was Gamma World, but my immediate follow up was Rifts. I went to a gaming store and they didn't have Gamma World for sale. I noticed that hard cover, black RIFTS book and started paging through it. Once I saw the Glitter Boy, I was hooked. I really loved the poo poo out of that game. I ended up buying pretty much every supplement book that came out for it for years before my gaming crew turned to Amber and various diceless games we made based on it's auction attribute concept.

I'd buy it again if they ever updated the game and cleaned up a lot of the crazy poo poo that's been thrown into it over the years. I would also really love to see a well done Apocalypse World conversion of RIFTS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread