Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

MassRanTer posted:

Anyone want to watch more TNA Weekly PPVs tonight? If TNA really does get a youtube deal this poo poo will be pulled down quickly (or not, TNA is bad at stuff.) I'm not sure I really want to, but the pull of more misogyny is strong.

i want to do this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

link to thing again

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Never mind

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

oatgan posted:

I have prepared some programming for tonight at 10pm EDT

Thanks

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

fix

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

someone do a tube

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

NowonSA posted:

:bahgawd: it's a :firstpost:!

Well, the glorious lurker of both the SA forums and psp.tv NotonSA has finally made an account :monocle:. I saw Rarity's TEW thread, and I just had to register to get in on that. I'm sure I'll be participating in some GDTs, and I can't wait to properly hang with all my psp.tv peeps and favorite PSP personalities :hellyeah:!

If anyone has special messages or greetings for me, I think this thread is probably the place for it, since synchtube/cocotube people are the only people who know me at all. Guess I had better get to posting :).

Hi and welcome to the SomethingAwful forums! lOoking forward to your contributiosn to the forums :D :awesomeface: