Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

I'd (not so) gladly watch that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Bubba Grace posted:

Who is Jackie Fargo?

A legend of the territory days who died a few days ago.

He's the guy who started the strut you probably know from Flair and Jeff Jarrett.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

I can confirm Souled Out 1997 is the greatest night in the history of wrestling.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

I cannot wait for either of those

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

I don't think I possess the ability to comprehend what I just saw, or what I'm about to see.

Hold me.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Luigi Thirty posted:

Did we finally run out of zero-budget Canadian children's TV?

If we did, we could start watching Canadian children's cartoons.

Like Cadillacs and Dinosaurs.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Writer Cath posted:

Sweet, something to look forward to!

If you want to kill time until then, Stalked at 17 starring Chad Brony is on Lifetime RIGHT NOW!

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Luigi Thirty posted:

The game was horrible

The game let you kick Q in the dick. It was objectively great.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Luigi Thirty posted:

watch your idiot father kill himself over and over.

Remember...

DAD CHEATS

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Who dat think dey gonna beat Dat Dog

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

I'd like you to start at episode 1 because I missed the first run, and this sounds amazing in every way.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

beggar posted:

Battledome is tonight at 9pm EST! Lace up your Asics and get to https://www.psp-tv.com/r/battledome !!

If anyone i having trouble opening the room, remove the [url]https://,[/url] I couldn't open until I removed it.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Wait, Goldberg beat Sting for the title. That's what happened. I know he did because it made me very happy. Why is there a tournament for the title? Goldberg is the champion. Oh I get it, the tournament is for a match with Goldberg. Wait, why is Goldberg in the tournament? Oh, I see, he is such a badass that he is going to crush everyone on his path to retaining both the WCW and US Titles, starting with my least favorite wrestler in the world, Bret Hart. I understand, Mr. Russo. I love this idea.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

oatgan posted:

here's the explanation

Sting was supposed to wrestle Hogan, and he did. The match against Goldberg was not sanctioned so Goldberg is stripped of the title. However, Sting laid out the ref during the unsanctioned match with Goldberg so he is also stripped of the title. The title is now vacant and they need a tournament to crown a new one

I knew all of this and was playing things up for laughs, but I appreciate that you confirm my learning about WCW was not just a horrible fever dream.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

WCW isn't a joke.

I laugh to handle my sorrow at the idea of Goldberg not being champion. :colbert:

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

no professor tanaka no sale

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Sting vs. Mike Sanders has the potential to be my least favorite match in the history of wrestling.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

do you mean wcw thunder, or the wrestler thunder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

that is not police man vs. kraneo