Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

oatgan posted:

was the wrestling good?

Yes. PWG is a fun promotion. Perhaps the most fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

flashy_mcflash posted:

I'm gonna start a thing where I indiscriminately add random videos that pop up in a search for a specific wrestler (i.e searching Kanyon and adding everything that pops up without watching it first). I'll try to do one after Raw tonight if the 'something good for the playlist' thing doesn't happen.

I think you'll get a decent amount of those videos where dudes sit in front of a webcam and review the latest episode of Raw

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

I'd say I'm surprised we don't watch more of that sort of thing, but those guys are so pitiable and sad that's it's not very fun to mock them, I think.

What I do love is stuff like this. One night we shall do nothing but watch horrible, idiotic indy moves, like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AbrIMKAQwM

lmao, everything I've seen from that fed is amazing. Probably my promotion of the year for 2013. Sorry, NJPW.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

flashy_mcflash posted:

420 smoke a battlebowl eree day

I agree, psp-tv is much smoother than Synchtube ever was and people should help coco out for building it for us.

Yeah, psp-tv has been great so far. I threw a few bucks toward the cause.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

I got completely wrapped up in the awesome NBA game last night and missed the TNA weekly PPV. What was the legendary opening segment that, I think MRT, hyped up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

Roddy Piper accusing Vince Russo of killing Owen Hart. I didn't realize this at the time but it is also the show where Russo cuts a horrible promo on Athena and then has her laid out. On top of that Paul Bearer showed up tonight so that means Tony Schiavone will be popping up soon!

Jesus christ. I'm assuming Piper wasn't good friends with Owen because otherwise how could he bring that into an angle