Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

MisterZimbu posted:

You rock Coconono.

I'm going to christen this by queuing up a large amount of mentally stimulating, intelligent, thought-provoking programming*

* 13 hours of Press Your Luck, Match Game '76, Knightmare, and The Crystal Maze

Add some good old Supermarket Sweep in there and I'm in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Did you say the youtube search was broken? It worked okay for me last night and I was able to search Supermarket Sweep and drag it to the playlist like normal. I didn't try the Library thing though.

Oh and I can confirm that the HTTPS Everywhere plugin breaks the tube. As soon as I disabled that last night, I was in business.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

We should actually watch that movie sometime. It's perfect synchtube schlock nonsense.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

If he thinks Mark's gear is cute, wait till he sees Big E.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I'm gonna start a thing where I indiscriminately add random videos that pop up in a search for a specific wrestler (i.e searching Kanyon and adding everything that pops up without watching it first). I'll try to do one after Raw tonight if the 'something good for the playlist' thing doesn't happen.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I'll try to keep the former to a minimum and generally adhere to videos that actually contain said wrestler, in either physical or virtual form (video games are ok). I'm not just gonna throw in everything you get when you search, say, 'Edge'.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

May we watch Vince Hardcore highlights during the 15 minute lead up to Raw? I need to pregame with New Extreme Wrestling to get my excitement level up, in case WWE fails to bring the entertainment.

I'm down. We should all come out to support our own Sunsweet who is booked to do a run-in on Kaitlyn on tonights show before being tackled by several WWE security members. Is she the secret admirer? She ain't sayin.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I'm not sure I can sit through that whole Raw again but I'll jump in towards the end and for Nitro!

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Ohh, I added this a while ago and I don't remember if we watched it, but this is an interesting, shortish Christian/Jeff Hardy vs Edge/Matt Hardy match from a random Raw

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbzc5v_12-20-99-jeff-hardy-christian-vs-ed_shortfilms

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Nitrooooooooooooo tonight ladies and gentlemen! I believe Uncle MRT has Slamboree 96 on the docket for this evening!

420 smoke a battlebowl eree day

I agree, psp-tv is much smoother than Synchtube ever was and people should help coco out for building it for us.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Yayyyy horrible things to counter the other horrible things (TNA) on my television.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I literally fell asleep while they were setting up light tubes and missed pretty much the entire match last night.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

How do you do live streaming in the room?! That is a game-changer.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

sunsweet posted:

You can do live streams from certain websites, like twitch. In the case of SmackDown, people usually upload it to youtube before it officially aires in the US.

Oh yeah, I remember you doing that LP Twitch thing. In any case I'll try to stop in to see your reaction to Christian winning the Divas title.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I legitimately wanted to break my laptop by the end of that TNA Weekly last night. The Jeff Jarrett 'shooting' on Piper and Owen. Curt Hennig's last match and his theme music.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I had nightmares about ESW so good job I guess MRT

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Will there still be TNA later tonight or is that Wednesday too?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Yeah, as much as it's nice to get that contrast between late WCW and early TNA, after I watch both I tend to want to put the dogs in the enclosed pool area.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Have we ever watched the WBF PPV in Tube?

Oh my, the muscles. I'd be in for this, maybe after death if you have one handy?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

I have barely been able to find any WBF stuff online. WWE.com seems to have most of it. Can PSP.tv run WWE.com videos?

I doubt it. It doesn't seem to play nice with anything other than dailymotion/youtube/whatnot.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Only $44 away from hosting synchtube for a whole year, folks. Just sayin.

Coco's always adding neat new functionality ('Chat Only' and 'Media refresh' buttons what what) and fixed poo poo right away last night when Cocotube went down so we could get back to marking out for Braddox, so you should, like, recognize.

http://www.gofundme.com/2t8ifg

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

coconono posted:

Deathmatches tonight will be all about Masato Tanaka, because uh he's still alive. And a champion of belts forgotten by their promotions.

8pm EST, http://www.psp-tv.com/r/coconono

You don't really want to watch TNA, right?

OMG gently caress yes, thank you coco. I might be a bit late but I assume you have more than an hour of Tanakafest, right?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

We should do a Rick Rude night. There's a lot of gold to mine with him between his runs with Jake and the Wifetights (also the name of my bluegrass band), Warrior, good wrestling in WCW, to DX and then back to WCW.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Bubba Grace posted:

Hey, it's not my fault people wanted to watch lucha over light tubes. I am thinking of having a user content night in the next couple of days. Everybody can submit videos and through css magic I will hide the playlist and set it on shuffle. As long as people don't go over the top with stupid things it could be fun and interesting.

ST is always best when we add random poo poo like the early days. 1+ hours of David Flair entrance video parodies.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

oatgan posted:

Okay. I'll start a playlist at 10am on Saturday

Please pepper it with singalong renditions of "Champion"

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Is there death tonight or anything?

If not we should watch lovely fan videos and tributes. Sunsweet put together some cool stuff last night.

(I just want to watch that brain-breaking Velvet Sky video again)

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

sunsweet posted:

I sure wish I hadn't decided to finish watching Iron Man 2 instead.

I told you!

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

coconono posted:

Is it still acting poo poo? I've been running around doing dad stuff instead of website stuff.

how dare you

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Be warned: Pick Your Poison is very good, but absolutely horrific in parts, and incredibly sad.

It's a documentary about Jake Roberts. Buy the ticket, take the ride.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I think I'm skipping Nitro but what can we expect on this week's TNA, MRT? Will [insert name of any TNA woman] get their what-for?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

MassRafTer posted:

I found this: http://officialccw.wix.com/ccw

This might be the worst thing in the history of PSP TV.

"Top Preformers"? A "Who's Heel and Who's Face" page? This is...magnificent.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Bard Maddox posted:

Has anyone called that number?

That should be done live on a podcast, either of the piss or punch variety.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Spoiler: it was a good match

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Ah, wish I could watch that right now. I love the Deadly Game song.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Whoever did the editing and effects on Road To Apocalypse has a future in filmmaking, and I say that without any irony or sarcasm whatsoever. I've seen feature releases with markedly worse of both.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Apparently Evan Karaigas has a somewhat prolific lovely movie resume

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0406304/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_4
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1016090/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_3 (is the antagonist in this movie a literal rear end in a top hat?)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1663631/?ref_=nm_flmg_slf_1 (he plays himself?)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1130969/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_2
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1964915/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_1 (snaaaaaake!)

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Oh wow I remember those XWF PPVs on the Dish Network when we had it. They are spectacularly sad in the best way possible, though nothing approaching the first couple years of TNA.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I'm sad to have missed that. Any chance for a rewatch this week?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Maybe the weekend. Santa's Slay may well be the most bizarre Christmas movie I've seen outside of the delightful Rare Exports.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

WOW