Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

Did I miss the WBF PPV?

WBF PPV got streamed by somebody a month or two ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

maxallen posted:

The Blackjacks (that's JBL's gimmick #2 for you) come out. Assless Chaps. They win (by DQ) in a match for the tag belts against Owen and DBS. DBS shoved the ref.

You forgot one of the Blackjacks telling Owen he has a pretty mouth. I feel that shouldn't be forgotten.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

I have no idea what I missed but I am sad.

No you're not.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Mizguns 3 and 4 were bad and annoying. Chun Li was boring. So, so boring. We watched a fourth or something of Hornswoggle The Monster then we watched old Batman episodes. Batman is fun.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

I remember almost nothing about Pirates of Silicon Valley but I'm pretty sure I liked it when I saw it twenty years or whatever ago.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

The Cat sucks

HOTLANTA CAT on the other hand is a pretty cool cat

And Bachelor's tiny dog.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Was it JCW where Hero wrestled in a Winnie the Pooh outfit?

(cue joke about how anybody could tell the difference)

Are you sure you're not thinking of Hoodslam's Pooh Jack?

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

Cactus Jack posted:

I hope everyone remembers that Jesus is the reason for shoot season.

Who'd he ever beat?

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

MRT tweeted that Nitro's at 9

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

AAA's got a show tonight, don't know if anybody here's hosting it though. Stream's supposed to start at 9:45. and I can't figure out how to embed a tweet.

https://twitter.com/aaanextshow/status/1160221807116505088

Xerzes fucked around with this message at 01:25 on Aug 11, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

FORTY FIVE MINUTS UNTIL NIGHT 2!

It looks like poo poo, but here's that Run DMC segment https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbHr-oCkzEM