Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

I was wondering why we banned Jim Belushi, then I realized I was thinking of JOHN Belushi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Seriously, throw all your money at Coco. Dude made a website so we can gently caress about and watch wrasslin' and poo poo.

Give him your almighty :10bux:

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

I'd be happy to run poo poo for EUgoons, what day and time are most of you free?

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

That Kaientai match is bloody amazing. It's like you're watching a regular match at double speed.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

If you're going to watch lovely wrestling, you might as well put your heart into it and watch Extreme Reunion.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

And lots of videos game footage.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

I would be all ABOUT a terrible indie night.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

I might just gently caress my sleep cycle to watch this, because guys cutting themselves to ribbons for no money is always funny.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Bad wrestling is good watching.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

5 Eastern is...11 GMT. I'd be down with that.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

6 Eastern, probably. That'd be midnight here, but I'd say go for 5 eastern, for the sake of the eurogoons on CEST.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

I normally drift in and out of the room. Don't trust me with poo poo. Seriously, let someone else do it.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Two is enough, because I want to see Shibata/Goto for the third time.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

The gif, if anyone who hasn't seen it wants to, but spoilered in case they don't. It actually got a legit "HOLY SHIIIIT!" out of me.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

If you're doing MASADA, you have to show his match with Jun Kasai at Pain Limit 2012.

Because holy fucken poo poo jun kasai is a madman.

To continue your "MASADA is Taker in constant HiaC mode" analogy, that match is like the first HiaC, Kasai is HBK, except there are gusset plates and razor blade boards involved.

Oh, and there's no mat on the ring either. They're bumping on exposed wood.

Gyro Zeppeli fucked around with this message at 14:36 on Jun 27, 2013

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Ohhhh, gently caress, I can't wait for this year's GotJ thread. Last year's was amazing.

Also forever RIP rear end Dan.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Well, I'm gonna need some coffee, because this is gonna own and I'm gonna watch it.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

That seems like a pretty cool idea actually.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

El Gallinero Gros posted:

I like that idea. Sometimes I wanna see Jun Kasai do unspeakable things to people, sometimes I wanna see elaborate armdrags.

I wanna see Jun Kasai do unspeakable things to luchadors.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Thauros posted:

I was thinking of setting up a time to start working through Ditch's Best Puro of '00-'09 and perhaps NXT and other stuff. Would non PPV Sunday nights work for people?

On one condition: We start it earlier than other streams. You guys all seem to start streams at 7pm EST, which is 1am here.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

You're a madman. A glorious madman.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

One day I'm going to snap and work out this streaming malarkey and set up a regular stream for Euro goons.

What day is best for fellow Eurogoons? I can do any day but Saturday and Tuesday evenings.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

No Cop Rock shirt, what the gently caress is going on.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

RUMBLETUBE, MOTHERLOVERS.

From 16:00 EST (21:00 GMT) until the start of NoC, I'm going to put on Royal Rumbles (probably just random order, unless anyone wants to watch a particular one).

Depending on turnout, I might make eurogoon-friendly Sunday Night Vogetube a regular thing.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Half an hour until RumbleTube!

We're watching WM15 until then.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

If I've started a thing about starting at 4pm EST, I'll be so happy.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

So, what do eurogoons want to watch tomorrow? We could just carry on with the rumbles where we left off last week?

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Probably will continue watching Rumbles this week on EuroTube. 4pm EST (9pm GMT) tonight.

http://psp-tv.com/r/VogeGandire

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Lesson learned: If you want more than 3 people to show up to EuroGoonTube, I should remember it's happening and advertise more than half an hour beforehand.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

So, since EuroGoonTube is a democracy, I'm throwing open the floor to whatever you guys want to watch. Give your suggestions, because otherwise we're just gonna watch WCW cruiserweights again.

I'm going to make ALL of you love La Parka.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Remember, if you don't tell me what you want to see on my PSPTV slot, I'm just doing wall-to-wall La Parka.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

EuroGoonTube, due to a lack of suggestions to the contrary, will be LaParkaTube tonight at 4pm EST (9pm GMT).

http://psp-tv.com/r/VogeGandire

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

I totally forgot about EuroGoonTube.

My bad, I guess.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

You all need to hear B&V review Souled Out 1997.

You can hear the DESPAIR.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

I am going to upload every Rumble I can find (most of the early ones aren't on youtube, annoyingly). Because TODAY IS RUMBLE DAY.

Come watch in http://psp-tv.com/r/vogegandire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Funnily enough, King likes this version better and dislikes the Nicholson/Kubrick version.

Doesn't this version keep the bullshit ending from the book because King can't finish a story to save his own life?