Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

If you even try to throw to my side of the field in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.
poo poo be hosed. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

If you even try to throw to my side of the field in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.

oatgan posted:

It was a freak accident nobody is to blame for Owen's death

The courts disagreed.

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

MassRafTer posted:

Would anyone be interested in a Jackie Fargo day, or maybe an hour of Jackie Fargo stuff before Nitro on Tuesday?

I'd be down for this.

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

I am sad this is up against the NFL tonight. :(

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

I can't understand why the wrestling business was in the shitter with an amazing card like that.

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

Grozz Nuy posted:

I had to watch the Green Berets for a Vietnam-era history class in school and can confirm that it is a loving awful movie.

Fun fact: George Takei is in this movie because all Asians are the same.

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

Luigi Thirty posted:

The Bride He Bought Online is the single greatest piece of cinema that Lifetime has ever produced.

5 stars!

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

MassRafTer posted:

The AWF is surprisingly entertaining and provided some great bumpers.

The UWF is duller than I remembered.

I'd just like to add that the AWF had some of the greatest jobbers ever.

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

Forbidden Zone was an experience unlike any other in cinema history. Surreal would be the single best word to describe it. Or if you prefer 2 words: loving Nuts.

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

:rip: Cop Rock

You were too good for this poo poo planet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

I hope everyone remembers that Jesus is the reason for shoot season.