Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crooow!
Dec 7, 2005

Abortions for some, tiny American flags for others!
Did coco tube just blow up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crooow!
Dec 7, 2005

Raeg posted:

I will forever remember Roddy Piper's voice and Bobby Heenan's tiny fedora. Thank you to those who decided to test their endurance with us.

Edit: I have come to the conclusion that the greatest episode is Bobby Heenan in a tiny fedora running a zombie infested theme park.

That was the worst goddamn cartoon I've ever seen.

Crooow!
Dec 7, 2005

quote:

Justin Bradshaw vs. Savio Vega in a Caribbean Strap Match! (I guess this was set up in the pre-show?)

Shawn Michaels vs. Mankind for the WWF Championship

After that, on Raw:
FAKE DIESEL. FAKE RAZOR.

JBL/ Savio was set up after Savios' loss at summerslam, not that anyone could hear what he was saying.

Also, HBK/Mankind rules.

Crooow!
Dec 7, 2005

maxallen posted:

IT'S TIME BACK!

Sorry guys, I've been moving. Barring any major technical difficulties, 9:30 PM (EDT) tonight!

Last Time on Ye Olde Raw:

THE ROYAL RUMBLE:
Steve Austin won!
But he didn't, the ref missed him getting knocked out, so this has to be settled with a match between Taker, Bret, and SCSA.
HBK is the champ again!
Some boring lucha dudes had a boring lucha match and the crowd didn't give a single gently caress.
Other stuff?

http://psp-tv.com/r/ye_olde_raw

YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crooow!
Dec 7, 2005

Memphis? MEMPHIS!

Wait, what year?