Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

MassRafTer posted:

Rey Mysterio Jr vs Dean Malenko

:shepspends:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Join us for the FINAL EVER Tuesday Nitro we swear!

http://psp-tv.com/r/badmoviesworsewrestling

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

MassRafTer posted:

Join us for the FINAL EVER Tuesday Nitro we swear!

http://psp-tv.com/r/badmoviesworsewrestling

I hope this becomes like Aqua Teen Hunger Force where the creators keep saying it's over but it never actually really ends.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Still in awe at the audacity of the finish they chose to do for that Germany show. :vince:

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I wasn't surprised at all.

https://twitter.com/DeepCutsWCW/status/1604641110932221952?s=20&t=4Qh0VYhSzewtIj455bqX4w

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Jerusalem posted:

Still in awe at the audacity of the finish they chose to do for that Germany show. :vince:

For anyone who didn't watch they did a 10+ minute match, Luger and Giant vs The Outsiders.

Luger is in the entire match. They get the heat on Luger, he makes a comeback, gets cut off. Back to the heat. Luger makes another comeback, almost his own hot tag, cut off again. Luger then makes a third comeback, and finally tags into The Giant who runs wild for 30 seconds before Michael Wallstreet runs in for the cheapest DQ you've ever seen.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

And just to stress, while Lex did keep getting cut off, it was only after he ignored multiple points where he had regained control and had a clear and direct unobstructed path straight to The Giant, but instead kept going after Hall and getting himself into more trouble.

When they finally did do the hot tag to The Giant, they didn't get it on camera. :cripes:

The Wallstreet run-in was so lazy I thought House of Torture had somehow time traveled back to the 90s.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Not having a clean finish on a one-off German show that nobody in the US would ever see and so had no impact on anyone’s booking or heat is the most WCW thing.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Maxwell Lord posted:

Not having a clean finish on a one-off German show that nobody in the US would ever see and so had no impact on anyone’s booking or heat is the most WCW thing.

The Outsiders were the tag champs so it was fine to do a gently caress finish, but just not such a freaking bad one. Like if there was the tiniest drama the faces were going to win the tag titles and then the ref gets pulled, sure. Sting comes out, cleans house, fans are pretty happy.

Only other main event I could see happening on this show was Macho Man vs DDP but who knows if Macho would want to do a German house show and you'd still get a gently caress finish there. But you could do a crazier brawl too.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

MassRafTer posted:

For anyone who didn't watch they did a 10+ minute match, Luger and Giant vs The Outsiders.

Luger is in the entire match. They get the heat on Luger, he makes a comeback, gets cut off. Back to the heat. Luger makes another comeback, almost his own hot tag, cut off again. Luger then makes a third comeback, and finally tags into The Giant who runs wild for 30 seconds before Michael Wallstreet runs in for the cheapest DQ you've ever seen.

All I know is that someone with an American accent grabbing a microphone backstage and saying "New World Order. For Life." instead of the actual audio was hilariously unexpected even for WCW.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

CBJSprague24 posted:

All I know is that someone with an American accent grabbing a microphone backstage and saying "New World Order. For Life." instead of the actual audio was hilariously unexpected even for WCW.

That was beautiful. Someone needs to isolate that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Seriously, that was loving amazing. Especially with the laughter!