Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

MassRafTer posted:

Join us tonight for NITRO from London! It features:

THE LONDON LETHAL LOTTERY TAG TOURNAMENT!

Hardcore Title: Crowbar vs Big Vito

The Natural Born Thrillers vs Kevin Nash

Elix Skipper vs The Cat

Goldberg vs The Boogie Knights

US Title Match: General Rection vs Lance Storm

Plus so much more! We've got NOAH at 7:30 and Nitro at 8! Plus MILLENNIUM FINAL next week!

Looks like synchtu.be is still down so we may have to show this on PSP-TV. Get your plugins ready!

Oh man, I'm going to have to see if I can get the plugins to work or it may be Bumpermania only for me. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

MassRafTer posted:

Hair vs Hair Mike Awesome vs Konnan??????????????????????

Hmm...

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

Join us for the FINAL EVER Tuesday Nitro we swear!

http://psp-tv.com/r/badmoviesworsewrestling

I hope this becomes like Aqua Teen Hunger Force where the creators keep saying it's over but it never actually really ends.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

For anyone who didn't watch they did a 10+ minute match, Luger and Giant vs The Outsiders.

Luger is in the entire match. They get the heat on Luger, he makes a comeback, gets cut off. Back to the heat. Luger makes another comeback, almost his own hot tag, cut off again. Luger then makes a third comeback, and finally tags into The Giant who runs wild for 30 seconds before Michael Wallstreet runs in for the cheapest DQ you've ever seen.

All I know is that someone with an American accent grabbing a microphone backstage and saying "New World Order. For Life." instead of the actual audio was hilariously unexpected even for WCW.