Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

The best thing Sting could possibly do?
It's early 1997 so I know it's not the amazing night Sting posed as a dummy and took down the nWo while still tethered to the ceiling.

I will guess it's some combination of letting Luger betray him and removing his shirt to reveal a contradictory shirt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Meng vs Chris Benoit in a Tongan Death Match

It's a shame Benoit is going to take a dozen unprotected shots to the head because this sounds great on paper.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Benoit and Meng had a death match at the last PPV.

This is bullshit!

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

The Encounter is on youtube in iffy quality.
STING!!! is trapped in a diner with the Pure Flix all-stars.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Great White Hope posted:

Leading into Cowboy Who? can we see a replay of the greatest main event in wrestling history?
MRT, please replay the August 9th Nitro.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Way to undersell the tag matches.

Juventud Guerrera, Super Calo, Lizmark Jr., & Chavo Guerrero, Jr. vs. La Parka, Psychosis, Silver King, & El Dandy

Ray Traylor, Rick & Scott Steiner vs. Konnan, Flapjack Norton, & Buff Bagwell
:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

If only there was an ad for Uncensored 98 to really sell me on the show.