Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

MassRafTer posted:

Looks like the Nitro sources are drying up. Naitch would you mind uploading 11/11 and 11/18 for Tuesday?

I was going to volunteer in an emergency if you needed it, but what's weird is that those are the only two weeks from '96 that aren't readily available on Usenet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Ooh, hope I make it in time for Memphis.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Looks like a special anonymous gust showed up yesterday, hope he stayed for the Lifetime masterpiece.

https://twitter.com/HulkHogan/status/687121222153404418

Thauros fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Jan 13, 2016

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

Technically speaking it just went on a VERY long, still ongoing hiatus.

Has that Turner Network website that had the,"NEW SEASON OF WCW COMING SOON!" advertisement been taken down finally or is it still around?

http://cgi.superstation.com/sports/thunder/index.htm

still waiting for more information to be posted....

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

MassRafTer posted:

I won't be back in time for tomorrow night so we'll be running Bash at the Beach 99 (another one of the worst PPVs of all time)

WEDNESDAY

at 8 PM.

So you don't even have the excuse of watching Smackdown over this.

I have very little interest in Smackdown but the cruiserweight classic is the most interesting weekly show they run :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Ninja Dan posted:

So uh... when's the next one.

it's every Wednesday for now at 8 PM Eastern.