Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

If you even try to throw to my side of the field in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Cannot wait to see how the Scott Norton vs Ice Train feud escalates.

I hope it involves flapjacks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

If you even try to throw to my side of the field in a dream, you better wake up and apologize.
Can't wait.

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

Oh poo poo, Nitro and SMW? I shall be there.

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

I will be there with bells on, for I am one of the mythical Ding Dongs.

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

We need a bumper of Meng getting sprayed with mace. This is my only wish in life right now.

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

MassRafTer posted:

FALL BRAWL 98 MY FELLOWS.

Ernest Miller vs Norman Smiley (Only $29.95!)

I wasn't sure I was going to show up for this until I saw this match that could main event anywhere in the world.

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

dsriggs posted:

SHOCKING racist Hollywood Hulk Hogan Promo!

http://tindeck.com/listen/nfzai

How did this never get out? Shocking is right!

Keep up the good work. You are just too sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Jack
Nov 16, 2005

ChrisBTY posted:

Was there any specific reported reason why this was the Nitro that got Russo sent home?

Because it was poo poo awful?