Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChrisAsmadi
Apr 19, 2007
:D
Let Garrosh Die.

Also, don't you need to destroy one of the barrels on this map to get an item on one of the ships afterwards?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisAsmadi
Apr 19, 2007
What was in the second dungeon chest, the one that Masquirin went after?

ChrisAsmadi
Apr 19, 2007
Cybel should hit the bench because this isn't Shining Force 1 and therefore we don't need a bunch of centaurs everywhere.

ChrisAsmadi
Apr 19, 2007

Ardeem posted:

Sorry Frank, but even the BSTMN in the second generation are better than you are.

Hey, Gerhalt was pretty good.

Frank can hit the bench, though.

ChrisAsmadi
Apr 19, 2007
Let's be rid of Horst.

ChrisAsmadi
Apr 19, 2007
Just bring back Kahn.

ChrisAsmadi
Apr 19, 2007
Kahn, Hagane and Obright.

ChrisAsmadi
Apr 19, 2007
Spare her, we're supposed to be the heroes, after all.

ChrisAsmadi
Apr 19, 2007

inthesto posted:

Nope, I'm just dumb as hell. :downs:

It's fixed now, thanks for the catch.

You said you were buying a Lance for Dantares instead of Campbell in Part 48, too.

ChrisAsmadi
Apr 19, 2007

Ardeem posted:

I vote that the non-Robbie archer with the lowest stats goes away.

Voting for this as well.

ChrisAsmadi
Apr 19, 2007

Kanos posted:

Shining Force 1 and 2, known for their legions of awesome centaurs.

I can't think of a knight in Shining Force 1 or 2 that wasn't mediocre at their very best besides maybe Eric and you'd be a crazy person to pick Eric. I guess Arthur is good if you poopsock him, but that's way too much effort for what you get out of it.

There's May, who's a centaur and actually good. Not a Knight, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChrisAsmadi
Apr 19, 2007
Waltz and Bernard can get gone.

• Locked thread