Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Armourking
Dec 16, 2004

Step off!
Step off!

im **Between Jobs** at the moment, so ive been doing some programming on my own to fill in some time.
i havent done any programming since uni, but im actually have fun mucking around making a game of sorts.
beginning to wonder if i should have done this in objc for my ipad instead of java for my phone.

anyway, thats my story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Armourking
Dec 16, 2004

Step off!
Step off!

eclipse with adt isnt as bad as wat i figured it would be
i think i still like visual studio better though, welp

Armourking
Dec 16, 2004

Step off!
Step off!

dna

Armourking
Dec 16, 2004

Step off!
Step off!

i might look into using GWT for interface of something im throwing together, good or bad idea?

Armourking
Dec 16, 2004

Step off!
Step off!

Armourking
Dec 16, 2004

Step off!
Step off!

you guys comment as you go, or just spew a whole bunch of lines out and comment anything non obvious?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Armourking
Dec 16, 2004

Step off!
Step off!

spent an afternoon tracking down a bugge that was due 2 not practicing good code re-use
lesson learned

• Locked thread