Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
imo ignore the horribly exploitative status quo that seeks to reassure you that exploitation is ok

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
jesus lmao, how disgustingly capitalist of u baq

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i recommend stakes

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
cede your property

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
not specifically directed at you poopinmymouth

Ramc posted:

I will concede that most posters don't want to deny you a platform.

:discourse:

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
start a co-op

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dumb Lowtax posted:

Does marrying your landlord count as praxis

put a knife through their eye in their sleep after, sure

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hm, alternative proposal: cede your property

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the quality of the thread has risen dramatically since nonlandlords started posting imo

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
man it sure sucks that after decades of mistreatment people are starting to think violence is inescapable

lets double down tho, surely this won't go anywhere

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

baquerd posted:

Pay what you are contractually obligated to pay, report issues early so landlord can address. Don't get arrested. Understand that you are paying extra for not taking on risk of buying and selling property.

shut the gently caress up about risk you leech, you take no risks beyond those inherent to being a loving financial vampire in a climate where the social mechanisms meant to prevent violent revolution have been themselves looted

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Magnusth posted:

actually 'Ideas about how i'm better at screwing over poor people (read: Better at racism)' are bad, and people sharing them are bad.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i dont think people should do racist things i just think people should be able to share their tips on how to do racist things with each other

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
have you noticed that for all these opioids, here we stand, having this conversation?