Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

I must apologize. I've been having a rather bad time lately and it has been reflecting in both my practice and how I approach discussing it. I need to address some personal issues. You've all been very patient and with your answers to my questions and explanations. Looking back on my posts, I think I have been approaching the discussion with baited questions and loaded statements, and for that, I am very sorry.

I'll try to return to the discussion when I feel I have my head back in the right place.

e: and I agree, Yorkshire. Thank you, Paramemetic.

Mushika fucked around with this message at 08:00 on Feb 16, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mushika
Dec 22, 2010

Goldreallas XXX posted:

Finally, only buddhas know the true path and flowering of ones karma. Where you see a disabled person, a buddha may see a fellow bodhisattva manifesting for the benefit of beings. Or perhaps this person is a once-returner purifying the remnants of their negative karma. The point is that you cannot tell, so all sentient beings should be honoured with the respect due the Tathagatha.

This is beautiful.