Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tempus Rimeblood
Sep 23, 2007

...Friendship? Again?
If anyone is up for some PS3 superhero punching before the PS4 launch (and likely on PS4 after launch), I'll be around under PSN tag TempusRimeblood. I'm usually on after 9PM Eastern most nights, if that helps. My Arrow is not great, but I'm trying to learn. :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tempus Rimeblood
Sep 23, 2007

...Friendship? Again?
If anyone is around, I'm more than happy to set up a goon room.

Tempus Rimeblood
Sep 23, 2007

...Friendship? Again?
I'm on PS4 now if anyone is up for some superhero punching. Also, I'm streaming as well, so I can get my rear end beaten on a live feed! PSN tag is TempusRimeblood if anyone wants to join me.

Edit: For some reason, streaming is completely non-functional for me. Sorry, guys :-(

Tempus Rimeblood fucked around with this message at 00:47 on Nov 18, 2013

Tempus Rimeblood
Sep 23, 2007

...Friendship? Again?
For the whole three of you who might care, the Injustice app is finally available on the Play Store for Android devices, meaning all those cool costumes you can get that are app-only (looking at you, Knightfall Bane) are finally more than just wishful thinking for the people who don't have iThings.

Tempus Rimeblood
Sep 23, 2007

...Friendship? Again?
I also hate to bump a centuries-old thread, but on the subject of Netherrealm Studios fighters, is there a thread up for the new Mortal Kombat yet?

• Locked thread