Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer
Lobo definitely needs a Beetlejuice alt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

AradoBalanga posted:

Unless I'm crazy, that image looks 99.9% like the same scene in Knightfall, with the only difference is the costume damage on both Clark and Bruce.

Maximum :effort: from DC.
Good job, forums poster AradoBalanga, for picking up on the similarity to one of the most popular comic panels of the modern age, which nobody else realized. You are right, for sure, in that the key difference is with Clark's battle damage--it's amazing how different he looked in the original.

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

Gavok posted:

His body is ultimately a nigh-unbreakable containment suit.
Which of course means that it rips open every other Thursday.

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

Unbound posted:

I read a little of his Wikipedia page, seems like a pretty cool dude. Being able to see energy off of certain molecules, uncontrollable time travel, atomic control of matter... Oh and he used to be a pilot for the Air Force.
He was the perfect foil for dudes like Guy, Ted and Booster and Wally way back during the JLI heyday--he was really quite likeable and legitimately capable of badassery.

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

Necroneocon posted:

I think it's because lots of people were turned off by how they hosed up the initial launch on PC, so there was a lot of waiting until they patched it enough to be actually playable.
What was screwed? I was thinking of grabbing this for PC soonish.

• Locked thread