Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Midnight Shakes
Apr 10, 2009

catlord posted:

On the other hand, their PC Port of Mortal Kombat was pretty good.

The off-line parts are great, but the online is absolute poo poo. I've had some decent matches, but most of the time it's lag-city due to either the lovely netcode or your opponent's wodden PC. Apparently, the less people are in a lobby, the less laggy games usually are. Yet, nobody understands this, and everybody is usually piled up in one room, making most matches even more unbearable.

Midnight Shakes fucked around with this message at 02:39 on Oct 8, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnight Shakes
Apr 10, 2009
Testyourmight seems to be the main fan-site for this game, so I'd check that out for more in-depth character discussions and such.

On another note: How is the online for this on PC? Just as bad as MK9? I'm considering picking the game up on Steam, when it releases here in Europe next week, but I'm probably gonna stick to the 360, if the netcode isn't that great in the Steam-version.

Midnight Shakes fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Nov 19, 2013

Midnight Shakes
Apr 10, 2009
G2Play is offering the Steam version of Injustice for just around 18 euros at the moment. The game runs decently on my computer, but I cannot for the life of me find any people playing online. I've tried messing around with my download region, but it doesn't seem to affect anything :saddowns:

Midnight Shakes fucked around with this message at 19:34 on Dec 3, 2013

Midnight Shakes
Apr 10, 2009
I managed to get a couple of games in yesterday, but yeah, online seems like a ghost town on the PC atm. Hopefully it'll be better after Christmas rolls around.

• Locked thread