Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Necroneocon
May 12, 2009

by Shine
Imho the PC version is kind of bad. Crashes almost every time I load it. No cards when it doesn't crash. Doesn't record my time played, and no chance of multiplayer. Those are just my experiences.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Necroneocon
May 12, 2009

by Shine

Midnight Shakes posted:

G2Play is offering the Steam version of Injustice for just around 18 euros at the moment. The game runs decently on my computer, but I cannot for the life of me find any people playing online. I've tried messing around with my download region, but it doesn't seem affect anything :saddowns:

I think it's because lots of people were turned off by how they hosed up the initial launch on PC, so there was a lot of waiting until they patched it enough to be actually playable.

Necroneocon
May 12, 2009

by Shine

redbackground posted:

What was screwed? I was thinking of grabbing this for PC soonish.

Multiplayer didn't work. It didn't use Nvidia cards properly causing extreme slowdown and unplayability.

You can read it on the forums, be sure to ignore the crazy people. They've patched it and I guess it works fine now? But I was too pissed because I was looking forward to the game so I uninstalled it and used the 26gigs for something else.

I'll reinstall it in the future.

• Locked thread