Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Videotendo
Jan 5, 2011

Button Masher
Fun game, even if I got cut off on the mic all the time. I blame more on a lovely mic than anything. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Videotendo
Jan 5, 2011

Button Masher
I dunno if has been done or not, but can anyone give me some general tips on playing Harley? She is my favorite to play but I can't seem to get the hang of her in goon fights, despite being told she can rip it up.

Videotendo fucked around with this message at 22:33 on May 10, 2013

Videotendo
Jan 5, 2011

Button Masher
Hey, did anyone more casual with the game on XBL wanna play around later? I won't be off work until 3pm MST, but if you want, you can add my tag. It's HonorableThief.

I love playing with the hardcore people here, but sometimes it feels like I watch for 10 minutes to get annihilated in 10 seconds.

Videotendo
Jan 5, 2011

Button Masher
Most who says Injustice is horribly unbalanced or unplayable probably came in with a very hard bias to Capcom-ish fighters. They are completely different beasts that appeal to different sensibilities. I can't stand Capcom fighters, but love MK/Injustice.

Videotendo
Jan 5, 2011

Button Masher

Soonmot posted:

<----GT Add me. If I'm dicking around in Skyrim I'll take a break to play. If it's late night/early morning and I'm in Netflix, I'm probably sleeping.

Sorry I missed you last night, I had no chance to get to my 360. I will hopefully be free after work today though. I really need some 1v1 training.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Videotendo
Jan 5, 2011

Button Masher
Anyone up for some 1v1 right now on XBL? My tag is HonorableThief

• Locked thread