Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

hiddenriverninja posted:

or Stephanie Brown Batgirl skin.

Stephanie Brown is, sadly, especially unlikely. DC and/or Dan Didio have a weird vendetta against her, and have gone to some effort to scrub her from a few points where she was supposed to appear (like in the Smallville season eleven comic ).

It's a bummer, too, because she's one of my favorite comic book characters. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baba Yaga Fanboy
May 18, 2011

Snagged the ultimate edition of this bad boy for PC. There's a lot of great stuff here, but holy hell does this port suffer from some serious issues. I have to run it in windowed at a significantly smaller resolution and with essentially no graphical effects turned on in order to get it to not run in molasses mode during fights. Plus it's a bit capricious- sometimes it likes to load just fine, sometimes it wants me to reboot my computer before it'll run. No other game I have does this.

How lame. Still, got it at a discount and I'm enjoying all of the cool attention to detail in these DC characters. There are soooo many awesome alternate costumes.

• Locked thread