Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nativity In Black
Oct 24, 2012

If you're gonna have roads, you're gonna have roadkill.
The 360 pad gave me all kinds of poo poo on MK9. Never again. I will say though, for motions like D,B you can do QCB. I don't know how this translates to the B,F motions though. Cyborg's tackle can be done QCB, F. If you switch to the "Street Fighter" input mode does it just change what is displayed for the moves?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nativity In Black
Oct 24, 2012

Thing about combos with the NRS games is unless you are going for a juggle or something more complex you don't really have to worry about timing any of the moves in a combo. If a combo tells you to hit 112df1 You can literally just hit those buttons in order as fast as you can. But if you hit 1112df1 either the wrong move will come out after the first two or nothing will.

I know it's pretty common to want to just mash 1s, but if you train yourself on literally any of the combos your character has (usually 3 buttons) and then into a special you will have no problem with the story mode at all.

Nativity In Black
Oct 24, 2012

More info is going to be coming out at E3. At that point there will probably be enough to make a thread for it.

• Locked thread