Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

This is going to sound like a crotchety old man rant, but good lord in heaven -

How do you make a DC fighting game about superheroes fighting each other in teams and NOT include a loving tag team mode?!

I took Injustice over to a friend's place, we talked about how excited we were to reignite the countless hours we spent with the latest Mortal Kombat. A few rounds of Versus, then a few rounds of "Beat the holy hell out of the computer in tag team" to cool down.

We spent ten minutes looking for the option in the menu!

And here's the thing - there's plenty of other things that soured me to Injustice. A host of tweaks that make the game rougher to casual players like myself - no option for an actual block button, some of the ladder modes don't have any difficulty settings, the STAR Labs levels requiring an inhuman level of skill. There's the godawful story mode that is both a) stupidly repetitive and a step down from MK9 and b) Poorly, poorly written.

But all of those are probably defensible, even if I disagree with them.

The lack of tag team, however, is just shameful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread