Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Unbound posted:

I would, but I don't have PMs. If a mod reads this would you mind fixing my typo in the title. "Amung" should be "Among."

I'll PM a mod for you, no worries. :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Lurdiak posted:

I just noticed you can hold down R to rev up the motorcycle without ramming the other player in Wayne Manor, I spent a solid 40 seconds just revving it up while my friend looked at me like I was an idiot. This game owns.

Hahahaha this loving game. Can't wait for motorcycle mindgames to enter high-level play.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

JackDarko posted:

Do you guys think they will give Nightwing his Batman and Robin outfit? From when Dick Grayson was Batman in the comic books.

Not before they give him his inane disco collar look first!

E: I cannot wait to see this Injustified into an armored style.

McSpanky fucked around with this message at 00:46 on May 16, 2013

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Equilibrium posted:

This was the best part of Infinite Crisis, and neatly echoed Superman punching a hole in time eight years prior in DC 1,000,000. It was everything else that sucked about Infinite Crisis.

Sure, it echoed it the same way a mentally deficient's crayon drawings echo a Manet.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

sponsz posted:

Joker has some tricky setups with teeth, a really good air attack with crowbar, and a pretty good projectile with gun. He's not bad, just his trait isn't that good and he cant get damage like Superman or Black Adam

I wish Joker's movelist was a little goofier in its animations this time around; he had some of the most absurd, retarded moves in MK vs DC, and I say that as positively as it could be said. The third or fourth time you caught someone in that nonsensical behind-the-back heel smash thing and mashed it out to the full length, or did the spaz kick into the rabbit punches instead of a much more damaging combo just because it's so goddamn stupid, people on their mics would be incoherent with online gamer fury. And the best part of all was, his counter was an electric joy buzzer! :buddy:

MK vs DC got so very many things wrong, but Joker as the ultimate troll character was not one of them.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Jokerfish posted:

Yeah, I can't help but think from a licensing point of view which is that it's a DC game, the only other IP they have access to is their own which they can use for free, then they just can't resist the urge to shoehorn one of their own guys in despite the concept mismatch and Boon early on not wanting people to think it was another MK crossover and then having the balls to charge for it. It all seems a bit hosed up.

Scorpion looks cool and all but this wouldn't have sold me on a season pass when the game launched.

Would've been better if his intro was a facepalm and "aw poo poo, not you guys again..."

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Wow, Luthor with Zod's ending is like looking right into Luthor's ego. And Ares with Scorpion's could be played totally straight in the game, I wouldn't glance twice at it.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Dre2Dee2 posted:

Should've done something like where she wraps them in chains, tosses them into an upsidedown water tank, the tank gets sealed in a giant safe, then it gets pierced by 20 swords and KABOOM!

But nope, fly up punch down :downs:

This is such an amazing idea instead of the ninth variation of a floating smackdown.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

MrJacobs posted:

Just give the whole drat cast who aren't Cyborg, Raven, and Harley their classic costumes already dammit.

A thousand times this, especially after the end of the latest Injustice comic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Megaman's Jockstrap posted:

Oh BTW there's a Man of Steel Zod skin coming.

Slick! I hope they reskinned his blasters with MoS-looking ones, they were pulp scifi as hell.

• Locked thread