Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Keeku
Jun 3, 2005

KGBAgent185 posted:

Anyone else pick up the comics for this?

Haven't been to the thread in a while, but I just picked up the last 4 issues of the series that I hadn't grabbed yet. Only to find out I spent like $34 on this thing digitally and now it's 12.99 for all of it outside the "Annual".

I was curious if the Annual was worth it, and if there are plans to continue the story sometime soon? I mean I was looking forward to seeing what happened to Flash in the alt universe. :(

Have you seen Injustice: Year Two? It just started a few weeks back. Not weekly anymore, but every second week I think.

Edit: Ah, sorry, I think you mean continue the story from the game rather than the comics. My bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread