Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

I asked this in the last thread but it got kinda skipped over, but are the online rooms region locked in this game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

For anyone interested, the Red Son skins are gonna be available for purchase next week.

gently caress Yeah! I've been oogling commie Superman for weeks now

McCloud
Oct 27, 2005

Batgirl seems pretty good. Her teleport can be used midair and is perfect against zoning characters. Not sure I like the range of her normals though.

By the way, has anyone been able to do Batmans parry reliably while blocking? I've tried it out in training mode after reading a thread about it on testyourmight, but either the timing is really strict or I'm doing something wrong

• Locked thread