Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

They announced it a few weeks after I bought a T4i. There was no remorse at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
Just bought the 50 f/1.8. I've been putting off buying anything, but at that price I couldn't not do it.

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

GoldenNugget posted:

It's been lower refurbished in the past. You can get it new at amazon for 140 USD right now.

This is why I didn't grab it.

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe
Is the 100-400 f/4.5-5.6L any good or are you better off getting a fixed length lens? I kayak fish and can get pretty close to a lot of birds/animals and it seems like having a range of zooms to chose from would be kind of nice.

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

A COMPUTER GUY posted:

:smith: Fuji looks so tempting sometimes.

I'm almost definitely going to grab an xt 1. Not going to ditch my t4i just yet, but my nex c3 is definitely getting sold.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

Arrgytehpirate posted:

Is this a good deal? I'm thinking it might be a solid use of my tax return.

http://morgantown.craigslist.org/pho/4373137147.html

That looks like a pretty good deal if everything is in even remotely decent shape.