Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SeaborneClink
Aug 27, 2010

MAWP... MAWP!

Erwin posted:

Ok, now I'm picturing a guy hiding behind a blind catching sweet shots of a root canal procedure.

Waiting for the 1/10000 patient that the hygienist says "You know what? I think you floss enough."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeaborneClink
Aug 27, 2010

MAWP... MAWP!
Wait you just spent $3k+ on a 5dmk3 and are complaining about $100 for a 64gb CF card. :confused:

Is this like the thing where people whinge about spending $100 on a good cpl for a $1100+ lens?

SeaborneClink
Aug 27, 2010

MAWP... MAWP!
How can I change the file names of photos on the camera. _MG_#### bothers me. I'd be fine with IMG_####. I am the second owner of this 5D mk2 and it did not come with the cd software.

SeaborneClink
Aug 27, 2010

MAWP... MAWP!
I'm looking for an intervalometer and possibly a remote shutter release, preferably wireless unless there's an overwhelming reason to avoid going wireless, for my 5D2. Suggestions?

SeaborneClink
Aug 27, 2010

MAWP... MAWP!

torgeaux posted:

I just got one wireless from amazon. Satechi.

WTR-A? Looked just like what I was looking for, and all in one unit no less. I just ordered one, should arrive Thursday. :woop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeaborneClink
Aug 27, 2010

MAWP... MAWP!
This is not helping my resolve for purchasing a TS-E 24mm II

Either that or an 85mm

:negative: