Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

xzzy posted:

16mm is comically wide, but it's good if you want stuff close to the lens to appear enormous (and distorted) while everything else is super tiny.
Yes. There's a reason anything with a lower bound under 20mm is called *ultra* wide. It's definitely a "rent first" kinda lens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Ok Comboomer posted:

donate it to goonfund, people are literally being saved from eviction and poo poo

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Why not get a CBC-E6? Combine with a USB-C to 12V cable if you really want usb-c input.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Bob Mundon posted:

Just noticed MPB lists shutter count on their postings. I've had good experience with KEH in the past, but how's MPB?
Didnt KEH get sold and turn to garbage?

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Philthy posted:

However, this isn't explaining why everything seems to dark to me since going to the R7. Is it a brain thing going on? I mean, I can certainly add it to the list if need be.
It's so dark because there's no reliable way for auto-exposure to tell between something bright and something overexposed. If something is bright, use expo comp.