Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

efcso
Sep 11, 2001

I'm watching you!

CrushedWill posted:

I've always had access to various levels of Canon equipment through friends, work associates, and professional contacts. As strange as it sounds, the Canon stuff feels better in my hands, there is something about the ergo that seems to be different and better than with the Nikon stuff I have used. And I don;t have a significant investment in Nikon other than the top of the line Nikon speedlight so it really isn't that much of a leap. Better to do the jump now than after I have any decent Nikon glass.

When I got back into digital photography using my own gear, I went to the camera shop and had a bit of a play with the Nikon and Canon offerings. For me, it was the same thing - the Canon sat better in my hands, so I picked it over the Nikon. One of my mates did the same thing and went to the dark side. It really can be that simple.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU