Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
smashthedean
Jul 10, 2006

Don't let dogs get any part of fish.
I'm cheap and don't want to buy expensive high quality steaks, but all of these recipes tell me I should get them. Does anyone have any "cooking cheap beef" recommendations? Top Sirloin is usually what I seem to find on sale for $4.99/lb or whatever, but I might be willing to step it up to the slightly nextest level if that is completely unworthy of the title of steak. I'm willing to accept that I shouldn't be cooking Chuck like steak (even though it is so so cheap :(), but I will be sad to lose my Top Sirloin if I have to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread