Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Golden_Zucchini
May 16, 2007

Would you love if I was big as a whale, had a-
Oh wait. I still am.
Yeah, as annoying as it is (and a lot of that for me is the inconsistent conjugation), meesa sessha I think you should keep it for now.

I have to say, though, I'm kind of glad now that I wasn't able to get this working when I decided to give it a shot back around the first update. It's just a little too ~anime~ for me to deal with without an intermediary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Golden_Zucchini
May 16, 2007

Oh wait. I still am.

SSNeoman posted:

And this time for no reason! I mean she just asked him out for a date, it doesn't necessarily mean she's planning to bang him.
That was pretty direct of Mariel though. She's usually kind of on another planet, so who knows.

And even so he's not the one chasing her which is what the others were accusing him of. If someone wants to bang you, you're not the skirtchaser.

Also, that strange symbol (which I can't be bothered to transcribe either) is one of the astrological signs for Pluto. :eng101:

Golden_Zucchini
May 16, 2007

Oh wait. I still am.

Glazius posted:

Isn't it also a symbol the game uses to denote, like, "bullet type" damage?

It looks like it, yes,but he seemed confused at the mere sight it and I happened to recognize its source, so...

Actually, I think all of the damage type symbols are pulled from astrology. I just don't know enough to recognize most of them.

• Locked thread