Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stevobob
Nov 16, 2008

Alchemy - the study of how to turn LS1's into a 20B. :science:

Narrow cab Petes are so gorgeous. Awesome truck. I hope you share lots of photos and videos of everything, the gear, work being done, cow activity timelapses sound cool, work in the shop perhaps?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stevobob
Nov 16, 2008

Used Sunlight sales posted:

steveobob, if I get around to building some of the things that I want to and have designed in my head I'll make some fab videos and shop work stuff. Do you really wanna see me do oil changes? Most poo poo I just take to the dealer or my cousins shop...lol.

Whatever you have the camera around for.I am always curious to see how horrible equipment is to work on. I'm also pretty much still a child and love the sights and sounds of work equipment doing loud smokey work stuff.

stevobob
Nov 16, 2008

That post was a roller coaster :ohdear: :woop:

• Locked thread