Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rscott
Dec 10, 2009

toplitzin posted:

Hey there tornado dodging Kansan! I'm up in Wichita. Nice to know there are more than 3 of us around.

Yep, I watched the wall cloud move up the turnpike yesterday, think it passed maybe a mile north of where we live.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
Otoh the only way capitalism works even in theory is when you don't let generational accumulation of wealth distort market forces to such an extent that you get families like the Kochs and Waltons who have more money than the bottom 40% of Americans simply because of what vagina they popped out of

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
Just order some lexan from Grainger and some screws, it'll be fine

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
Surprised you haven't been eaten alive by the bugs yet, this is the worst year for them since I've lived out here. Normally it's been so dry in the summer that they never get a chance to really get off the ground.

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
Didn't see anything on the news about a bunch of bikers beating up WBC members so I guess it went pretty well.

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
Bull wins that I think.

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
Man I'd be afraid to be starting any fire with the weather and the RH the way it was last weekend, 11% relative humidity makes everything tinder dry.

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
At least it's supposed to finally cool off/get moister the rest of this week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rscott
Dec 10, 2009
I also have a s5 with Verizon and I've been using Dropbox to save and organize my pictures.

I think that the rain you got this morning is trying to kill me when I leave work this evening

• Locked thread