Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
doritos
Dec 6, 2010

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Used Sunlight sales posted:

Trans? I'm glad you asked, I am not sure what the hell to call it, It's a 5 speed with hi/low splitter and behind that is a 4 speed brownie. Yeah, 40 possible forward gears, but you don't use all of them.
So there's two sticks and a pull knob. Unloaded it doesn't matter, it's got enough power and low enough gears in the tandems that you don't have to split poo poo.
I start in 3rd on the back box, run the low side, split to the high and then when I hit ninth i throw the back box into fourth and then into tenth gear on the main box. That make any sense to anyone?
Loaded....i'll get back to you. When I get good at it I'll make a shifting video.

It does dump, I'll get pics with the bed up later. Along with the engine and the two stick trans.

From the markings on the truck and what's on the title and what I have seen on the truck I am pretty sure she lived her whole life up until now in the mountains. She was a workin girl big shouldered and strong backed, forty forward gears, there wasn't a grade she couldn't climb.
The painter's hand not touched her flank since 98, I bet she sure was pretty with all the purple and gold.
Double framed and strong built, she's as solid today as she was when the boys turned her loose from the factory back in april of 73.

What else you wanna know?

Do you talk like Jerry Reed in real life, too?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread