Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grumbletron 4000
Nov 30, 2002

Where you want it, bitch.
College Slice
I destroy boots at work and I can get a solid year and a half out of a pair of Red Wings. They're expensive but worth every penny. Get a pair with the Vibram rubber and your feet will love you for it.

I'm loving this thread. That is a drat fine dump truck. Farm and ranch work is so drat hard on people and equipment, but so rewarding. I miss doing odd jobs on the dairy farms. I do not miss being knee deep in poo poo and going home feeling like I've been kicked down a flight of stairs.

I hear "Meet the Engineer" when I read these posts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNgNBsCI4EA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread