Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ought ten
Feb 6, 2004

I hope you're going to put the cow psychology time lapse up, that sounds like it would be fun to watch.

My rich guy fantasy is to buy a bunch of land and earth-moving equipment and play in a life size sandbox all day. I have a lot of respect for a guy like you who does it for a living, but I'm glad you seem to be having at least a bit of fun doing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ought ten
Feb 6, 2004

Used Sunlight sales posted:

Team140, you're late. I'm alerady doing a saw video. There's some sweet dump trucking action and I almost started working on it. Glad I didn't.

Any other ideas for camera angles and mounting places? I amazon primed ten more gopro sticky mounts. Most things are magnetic enough or I can find a good spot that is magnetic to stick the camera on, but there's those loving plastic places...and my saw vibrates waaaayyyy too much for the mag mount. I have all sorts of odd mounts, and I'm a good person to make poo poo work.

Go watch that show called "Hilbilly Blood" for being guys with day jobs in NC, they are very very skilled in woods lore and just general how to get it done. Might be good for a laugh anyway.

Put a camera on Sam. I want to see a day in his life.

• Locked thread