Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

RAAAAARGH!!!! GIFT CARDS ARE FUCKING RETARDED!!!!

(I need a hug)
Cool thread, I like the truck and vids.
The daewoo dog from Australia is cool too, I used to have one.

Fo3 fucked around with this message at 16:15 on May 20, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

(I need a hug)

Used Sunlight sales posted:

edit:
eat or don't eat? :ohdear:

Is that some type of mushroom?
If so, it looks like a Morel. Read more:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3489363

Fo3
Feb 14, 2004

(I need a hug)

EightBit posted:

This may not be appropriate, and I certainly don't know anything about alcoholism, but it seems strange that there's no middle ground where you can have a few responsibly and not go on a bender.

Of course there's a middle ground, most people that drink alcohol reside there.

Others? Either a predisposition to it specifically, just like some people go overboard with many other things in life; or a lovely life and nothing else to live for, don't want to use any drugs that are more difficult to obtain or illegal or that could show up on drug tests a couple of days later when trying to get a job.
I'd probably stop drinking if I have any hope or future, or could smoke pot without any repercussions instead.

• Locked thread