Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Can someone point me to the truckin thread ? I havent been around it since powershift got banned and the thread closed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

TWBalls posted:

Which Phone? This forum is full of geeks, I'm sure one of us can help. If it's a smartphone, there's a good chance there's an app for Imgur. I'm on Android and I know there's one on the Google Play market.

Hrmm,

Speaking of, I use an old beat up Galaxy Nexus. What is the most efficient workflow for using the Android SomethingAwful App to upload a photo from my phone to the forums ?

Edit: Also, up in Grande Prairie, Alberta we have been getting some odd weather the past month. Today was a nice sunny 29 Celsius. I went into the auto supply store for some random use and toss tools, and all the sudden I hear crazy noises from the HVAC units. I then figure out it is insane wind/hale/thunder. The kind of poo poo that if you don't pull over for when driving you will have dents.

jonathan fucked around with this message at 07:50 on Jun 28, 2014

• Locked thread