Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
th vwls hv scpd
Jul 12, 2006

Developing Smarter Mechanics.
Since 1989.
I'd like to see more saw on tree action. I'm watching people move dirt in front of my apartment right now. They have built a mound large enough to obscure the view of the three story building across the lot.

I don't get to watch large saws though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

th vwls hv scpd
Jul 12, 2006

Since 1989.
So how does a prescribed burn work? I get that burning small chunks prevents it from getting an out of control fire later, but do you have to get a permit or call the local fire department and clear it with them? Do they tell you when and how much you can burn?

th vwls hv scpd
Jul 12, 2006

Since 1989.
Thanks for answering all of my questions. I didn't think there was that much planning involved, but I was wrong. I'm definitely impressed that you haven't needed to call anyone out during a controlled burn. I figured that burning that many acres at once would require the fire department on site at some point. Thanks for keeping the updates flowing.

• Locked thread