Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Ahh the version I read cut off the translators notes for some reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

chapter 55 out now too. introducing us to 2 of the human fighters

https://manga4life.com/read-online/Shuumatsu-No-Valkyrie-chapter-55.html

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

lol

i'm about 70 or so chapters behind in golden kamuy trying to decide if i can pick up where I left off or not lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

does anyone read Tokyo Duel and if so how much of a kengan rip off is it and is it good?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

I started this discussion off by asking about one of those kinds of series tbf. I think a bigger issue for a 20th century boys type series is that to make a really good one is incredibly hard so they're few and far between

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

so its been over a decade now since i last read shin angyo onshi and was wondering if it still holds up. was thinking about rereading it

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

good to know. i was worried it wouldn't because my memories of it are not great

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

I started reading the fable after the posts here about it and the youko drinking at the bar chapters are incredible

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Out is getting updates again since a new volume dropped and the most recent chapter has an explainer at the end why they wait on the volumes to translate and lol holy poo poo the difference is insane

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

It's way, way more violent than your standard delinquent manga

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

verbal enema posted:

Bouncer is wild

Lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

There is a new series with art by the terra for mars artist. Written by someone else but very creepy monster designs

https://manga4life.com/read-online/Gigantis-chapter-1.html

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i find it very strange they don't advertise the series on their main site. you'd have thought with the massive amount of traffic getting the SJ titles out early might get more people reading the fable

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Man what a loving chapter for the new volume of the fable to end on

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

I can say that as of the most recent chapter they still haven't conquered any of the other states though I think whenever the current arc ends they will have

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

We're finally getting Tesla and lol at Newton

https://mangadex.org/chapter/2c0c208a-8ec2-47d6-b675-5356d38d66d1/1

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

one of the best chapters so far art wise

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Is sidooh the series about samurai revolution or incredibly angry and gory samurai fighting over honour series

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

its been a couple of years but another violence action chapter dropped. i have no idea whats going on because its been a couple of years lol

https://mangadex.org/chapter/9570ad90-c576-4d42-921f-d5bbec15e195/3

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

its exceptionally stupid but done in an interesting way. like the premise is very basic but then they go and pick jack the ripper and simo hayha (htf is his fight going to work) as human representatives lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

panko posted:

good ending. love the mangaka’s macho boomer rants.

hey now he's gen x. jealous of these people getting 5 vaccines i've been stuck in 3 since 2022 lol